Cartiere di Guarcino: The company.
Our products: Unicolours, Print Base Papers, Backer Papers and Underlay.
A collection entirely dedicated to the needs of the furniture industry.
The core of production
The continuous cycle machine makes up the central phrase in which the actual conversion of the product takes place. This conversion is developed through a series of consecutive phases that convert the initial liquid pulp into real paper.
- Pre Drying
- Post Drying
- Winding and Reeling
- The pulp is distributed through the headbox on the flat table. Here the separation of the water part (99%) and the fibrous part of the pulp takes place.
- The separation phase continues in the press. At the end of which the fiber content as compared to the water content is approximately 50%.
- In this phase the water content in the paper sheet decreases to 25% allowing for a controlled drying span for every type of product.
- In this phase the water content in the paper sheet falls to 3%. At the end of this drying process the paper sheet reaches the required level of humidity in order to ensure an outstanding product without any residual stiffness.
- The sheet is crushed between 2 rollers, the first one is soft and the secondi s a high surface finish one. At the end of this process the paper sheet has all the surface qualities required in order to guarantee an outstanding level of printability.
- The paper is wrapped around poles with a maximum weight of approximately 500-600 kilograms and a maximum size of 280 cm. The paper is then handled by the Winding Machine, where the reels are prepared according to the Clientís request.
Our products offer real solutions to the needs of the furniture industry.
Choice raw materials, conversion of prototypes, continuous visual monitoring guarantee outstanding quality.
We are wholeheartedly committed to sustainability.
We take all the necessary steps to limit any overuse of spring water from the Cosa river. We aim to reuse and recycle water in the production process.
Cartiere di Guarcino
Privacy – Cookies Policy | Legal Notices
copyright @ 2018