Cartiere di Guarcino: The company.
Our products: Unicolours, Print Base Papers, Backer Papers and Underlay.
A collection entirely dedicated to the needs of the furniture industry.
- Pre Drying
- Post Drying
- Winding and Reeling
- The pulp is distributed through the headbox on the flat table. Here the separation of the water part (99%) and the fibrous part of the pulp takes place.
- The separation phase continues in the press. At the end of which the fiber content as compared to the water content is approximately 50%.
- In this phase the water content in the paper sheet decreases to 25% allowing for a controlled drying span for every type of product.
- In this phase the water content in the paper sheet falls to 3%. At the end of this drying process the paper sheet reaches the required level of humidity in order to ensure an outstanding product without any residual stiffness.
- The sheet is crushed between 2 rollers, the first one is soft and the secondi s a high surface finish one. At the end of this process the paper sheet has all the surface qualities required in order to guarantee an outstanding level of printability.
- The paper is wrapped around poles with a maximum weight of approximately 500-600 kilograms and a maximum size of 280 cm. The paper is then handled by the Winding Machine, where the reels are prepared according to the Clientís request.